2012-02-25

DummyDigit, Reloaded

It has been a long time since my last blog post was out. Sorry for keeping silent for such a long time.

There were so many things happened from 2010 to 2011. Quite a bit. My girlfriend broke up with me. I dropped my job in US and moved back to Beijing. I broke up with my girlfriend (nah you know the difference, buddy). I lost my job (the whole team was cancelled) and got the second offer to went back to US. I found my new love and decided to stay. I got a second job and declined the offer.

Crazy, huh?

Anyway, just like everyone says, thing always becomes better. Though I'm really missing my friends in Washington, I decided to stay in Beijing with my girl for a while. Meanwhile, it's also the time to make this Blog active again.

I'm back, my friends.

No comments: